top of page

Group

Public·10 members
Elaine Vermeulen
Elaine Vermeulen

Tevin Campbell-T.E.V.I.N. Full Album Zip

Tevin Campbell-T.E.V.I.N. Full Album Zip

Tevin Campbell is an American R&B singer who rose to fame in the early 1990s with his debut album T.E.V.I.N. The album was released by Qwest Records on November 19, 1991 and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) in 1994.

DOWNLOAD: https://1scesogconsdzu.blogspot.com/?download=2w4lIJ

The album featured a mix of R&B, new jack swing, soul and pop genres, and showcased Campbell's expressive and versatile voice. The album also garnered Campbell his first two Grammy nominations, one in 1991 for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance (for "Round and Round"), and one in 1992 for the same award (for "Tell Me What You Want Me to Do").

The album spawned eight singles, five of which peaked inside the R&B top 10. The most successful singles were "Tell Me What You Want Me to Do" and "Alone with You", both of which reached No. 1 on the R&B chart and No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Other notable singles were "Round and Round", which was produced by Prince and featured in the soundtrack of the film Graffiti Bridge, "Goodbye" and "Just Ask Me To", which were produced by Al B. Sure! and Kyle West, and "Strawberry Letter 23", which was a cover of the Shuggie Otis song.

The album received positive reviews from critics, who praised Campbell's vocal talent and the production quality. AllMusic editor Stephen Thomas Erlewine wrote that Campbell's "voice is remarkably expressive, able to handle both ballads and up-tempo dance tracks without losing confidence. When he has the right material like the hit single, Prince's "Round and Round" the results are flawless; if the material is weak, he's merely enjoyable."

If you are a fan of Tevin Campbell or R&B music in general, you might want to download the full album zip of T.E.V.I.N. You can find it on various online platforms, such as Apple Music , Qobuz , or Spotify . Alternatively, you can also buy the CD or vinyl version of the album from Amazon or other retailers.

T.E.V.I.N. is a classic R&B album that showcases Tevin Campbell's talent and potential as a singer. It is a must-have for any music lover who appreciates quality vocals and catchy tunes.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page