top of page

Group

Public·9 members
Elaine Vermeulen
Elaine Vermeulen

Download Focus On You By Isaiah D Thomas

Download Focus On You by Isaiah D. Thomas

Focus On You is a gospel song by Isaiah D. Thomas and Elements of Praise, released in 2008 as part of their album The Greatest. The song is a declaration of devotion to God and a desire to please Him in everything. The lyrics express the singer's willingness to change his heart and mind, to dwell with God in His secret place, and to give Him glory every day.

Download: https://7larepinpi.blogspot.com/?vq=2w4fP8

If you want to download Focus On You by Isaiah D. Thomas, you can follow these steps:

• Go to YouTube and search for "Focus On You by Isaiah D. Thomas". You will find several videos of the song, such as [this one] or [this one].

• Choose the video that you like and copy its URL from the address bar.

• Go to a YouTube to MP3 converter website, such as [ytmp3.cc] or [y2mate.com].

• Paste the URL of the video into the input box and click on "Convert" or "Start".

• Wait for the conversion process to finish and then click on "Download" or "Save".

• Enjoy listening to Focus On You by Isaiah D. Thomas on your device.

You can also find the lyrics of Focus On You by Isaiah D. Thomas on [Shazam] or other lyrics websites. Here is a sample of the chorus:

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

I wanna focus on you

We hope this article helped you download Focus On You by Isaiah D. Thomas. If you liked this song, you might also enjoy other songs by Isaiah D. Thomas and Elements of Praise, such as Said He Would Be With Me, Still Here, or Let There Be Worship.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Today in Trend
    Today in Trend
  • Taimoor Alriyady
    Taimoor Alriyady
  • adams luna
    adams luna
  • Elaine Vermeulen
    Elaine Vermeulen
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page